Removing Rice Pudding Stains on the Carpet
Rice pudding is a tasty treat that lots of people really like to enjoy. It’s a pudding that’s made out of milk, rice, and many other tasty ingredients. It’s creamy and full of flavor that’s the reason why tons of people want to eat it on a regular basis.
Rice pudding though may be a supply of cleaning problems if you accidentally spill it on your carpeting. Spilling your rice pudding accidentally will be a real hassle as it will leave your carpet soiled and destroyed. No one wants to have to clean up this type of mess on their carpeting as it can be quite troublesome and problematic.
Luckily dealing with this kind of problem isn’t something that you cannot do on your own as long as you understand the right thing to do. Try to follow the advice below to find out how you can easily clean up the rice pudding stains in your carpet at home.
• Scoop up the spilled rice pudding using a clean spoon or dull knife. It is important to perform right away since you want to clean the mess up as soon as possible. Continue scooping the drip until you’ve eliminated as much of the rice pudding as possible out of your carpet.
• Take a teaspoon of non-bleach laundry detergent and include it to 3 cups of warm water. This will make a cleaning solution which is going to be helpful in creating the pudding blot disappear. It’s actually simple to create and it is also cheap so this is certainly going to be a very helpful step.
• Pour some of this cleaning solution you have made on the rice pudding stain. After doing this, allow 3-5 minutes to let the cleaning solution work on the blot. Then, use a clean white cloth to gradually blot the affected section of the carpeting.
• You may have to repeat the previous step until you’re in a position to completely eliminate the stain on your carpet at home. It’s not always easy so you have to put some elbow grease on it so that you could gradually lift the stain from the carpet fibers. After a while, you’ll notice that the stain is gone and your carpet is finally stain-free.
• After removing the stain on your carpet at home the last step is to eliminate the residue which may get left behind. To do this, get a cup of clean water and then pour it on the region you completed cleaning.
For more tips and helps in cleaning the carpet, you can take a look at this carpet cleaning company
How to Clean Up Spilled Rice on Your Carpet
If you love Asian or Indian food, then you are probably eat your share of rice. This is because these kinds of cuisine involve rice in a lot of their dishes. Rice can be a delicious component making the Asian or Indian dish complete and even more delectable.
But rice can be an issue at times when it comes to home cleaning. Rice can accidentally get dropped on your carpet and can cause your carpet fibers to stick together. This can ruin your carpet’s appearance and is something that you don’t want to happen in your home.
A lot of homeowners are having issues with spilled rice on the carpet yet not all of them know how to handle this problem properly. If you are one of these people who are frustrated with having spilled rice ruin your carpet then you should check out the guide below to help you out.
• It is important to clean up the spilled rice as soon as possible. This is in order to prevent it from setting or getting stepped on which can make the mess even more difficult to clean up. As soon as you discover the spilled rice, it is imperative that you try to fix the mess right away.
• The first thing that you should look to do is to remove the spilled rice before it causes an even more troublesome mess. Use a dull knife to carefully extract it and remove it from the carpet fibers. You may not be able to remove all of it entirely but just try to get out as much it as you can.
• Next, if the spilled rice causes a stain then you have to deal with it next. Spilling plain rice won’t leave a very noticeable mark but for other recipes wherein rice is used together with certain sauces then you may have to work a little harder to get rid of the resulting stain. You will need to make a cleaning solution by following the succeeding step.
• Mix a teaspoon of non-bleach laundry detergent and combine it with a cup of warm water. Then, place the resulting solution in an empty spray bottle. Apply it onto the stained area and then gradually blot the stain. Continue doing this until you are able to remove all of it completely.
• Flush out any residue that could get left behind by using a cup of water to rinse the area you cleaned. Then, dry it completely by using clean rags or towels.
You can view more secret on cleaning carpet here .